CKT series inclined bed CNC horizontal lathe
Type: Special purpose machine tool
CKT series combines the feedback of the previous generation models in the use process, redesigns and develops the weak links, and further excavates the accuracy, performance, reliability and configuration. It can better meet the needs of medium and high-end lathe customers. It mainly focuses on the auto parts market with the largest demand and high requirements. It can cover the needs of most small and medium-sized parts market and improve the market share.
The front end of CKT series spindle adopts double row cylindrical roller bearing and high-speed thrust angular contact ball bearing, and the rear end adopts double row cylindrical roller bearing support; The bed adopts integral L-shaped casting and 45 ° inclined rectangular sliding guide rail; Screw driving tailstock; 12 position hydraulic turret, resistance lubrication system, is widely used in the processing of shaft parts and disc parts in automobile, mold, bearing, petroleum, coal machinery manufacturing and other industries. After one clamping, the parts can automatically complete multi process turning, boring and other processing.
Equipment performance and characteristics
1. The whole machine adopts mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integrated design, which has the advantages of high rigidity, compact structure, small floor area and smooth chip removal; The machine tool guide rail adopts linear rolling guide rail, and the driving unit adopts high-speed silent ball screw, which has the advantages of high speed, low heating and high positioning accuracy. The machine tool is fully enclosed protection, automatic chip removal and automatic lubrication.
2. The machine body is a high-low platform flat guide rail structure, and adopts "meter" shaped stiffener, which has excellent bending and torsion resistance, and has stable machining accuracy even in strong cutting.
3. The main drive system is driven by high-performance servo motor, and the main shaft is driven to rotate by belt. The main shaft bearing adopts a high rigid structure suitable for heavy cutting. The front support adopts a group of double row cylindrical roller bearings and a group of thrust angular contact ball bearings, and the rear support adopts a group of double row cylindrical roller bearings.
4. The 12 station drum cutter tower adopts servo motor indexing, arc gear disc positioning and hydraulic clamping structure to ensure the speed of tool change, repeated positioning accuracy and rigidity. The turret is rotated without lifting action, which can effectively prevent dust from entering the turret and maintain the accuracy for a long time.
5. Servo tailstock and movable center structure are adopted. The servo motor drives the tailstock through the coupling directly connected lead screw, which has high precision, high rigidity and high reliability.
6. The X / Z axis drive adopts the programmed value AC servo motor, which is directly connected with the lead screw through the coupling, with fast dynamic response and high positioning accuracy. The two axis lead screw adopts pre stretching structure to effectively reduce the influence of lead screw thermal elongation on machining accuracy.